Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
At Hot House we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information that we Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, other communication data and is anonymised before we can access.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, opt in to a subscription or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, if you have opted in to receive communications from us, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
All sensitive information (such as credit-card numbers) is only transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which means that you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. All sensitive information is stored in an encrypted format behind firewalls.
We adhere to Payment Card Industry standards and certification can be found by clicking here
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
You can at any time contact us to remove your data from our systems, by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or update your marketing preferences by clicking on the link at the bottom of our emails.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. To make a request for your data please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email