Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Copyright 2016 HotHouse Partnerships Ltd.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to Use Website
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from our website;
You must not:
- Download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
HotHouse Partnerships Ltd.
Atlas Mill Road
t:- +44 (0) 1484 401 129
f:- +44 (0) 1484 401 155